Most Active Stories
- The Threepenny Opera: A Modern Take On Longstanding Problems
- Local Filmmakers Score A Quiet Hit
- Dialogue: Energy Consumption And Sustainability In Knoxville
- The Oak Ridge Symphony presents a concert of "International Flavors"
- The Method: Joe Palca Talks Science Reporting; A Candidate For State Microbe
Public radio programming reaches one of the most educated, influential and affluent audiences in media today.
Our listeners place a high value on creativity, curiosity and social consciousness, and have a strong attachment to nature and the environment. Seven out of 10 public radio listeners say they think more highly of an organization that sponsors programming on public radio because these organizations support something they themselves support and believe in.
Your organization can reach the top decision-makers in East Tennessee through program underwriting and other sponsorship opportunities. For details, email Cindy Hassil or call 865-974-6167.