Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Spring 2013 Thank You
Thanks to you, we met our goal for the week, and your generous contributions will ensure that WUOT Public Radio will continue to thrive!
Our Community Partnership Days were a huge success this week. As a result of your support, Dr. Susan Dodd’s women’s health office will donate $1,000 to Young-Williams Animal Center’s SAVES Fund to provide emergency healthcare to sick or injured animals, and Cherokee Distributing Company will donate $10,000 to Knox Heritage to support its efforts to preserve endangered cultural and historic assets!
Thank you also to our amazing volunteers—you are essential to this station’s success. And thank you to the organizations who donate food and our toll-free lines during the week. Thank you, EVERYONE!