Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices
The Splendid Table's Turkey Confidential on WUOT
Help is on the way for Thanksgiving cooks, kitchen helpers and dinner guests on this, the biggest cooking day of the year. Lynne Rossetto Kasper, award-winning host of public radio's national food show The Splendid Table®, will be available to answer listener questions throughout the live, two-hour program.
Phone lines (800-537-5252) will be open nationwide from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST and the program will be simulcast live on the Web at splendidtable.org. This year, The Splendid Table has created even more ways for listeners to be involved with Turkey Confidential. In addition to the open phone lines, The Splendid Table website will host the following Web-based features:
- Menus from years past
- Active feed pulling in images of user’s own “splendid tables,” kitchens, birds, etc.
- and much more…