Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center on WUOT
Concerts from The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center (CMS) is one of eleven constituents of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, the largest performing arts complex in the world.
Among the many distinguished musicians featured in the Chamber Music Society's 2013-2014 Radio Series season are: pianists Emmanuel Ax, Wu Han, Alessio Bax, Inon Barnatan, Juho Pohjonen, Anne-Marie McDermott, Gilbert Kalish, and Jeremy Denk; violinists Benjamin Beilman, Ani Kavafian, Ida Kavafian, Erin Keefe, Cho-Liang Lin, and Arnaud Sussmann; violists Paul Neubauer and Richard O'Neill; cellists David Finckel, Alisa Weilerstein, Nicholas Canellakis, Gary Hoffman, and Fred Sherry; bassoonist Peter Kolkay; oboists Stephen Taylor and James Austin Smith; flutists Carol Wincenc and Tara Helen O'Connor; vocalists Thomas Hampson; Paul Groves, and Sasha Cooke; the Jerusalem String Quartet, the Jupiter String Quartet, the Orion String Quartet, the Escher String Quartet, and the Miró Quartet, to name a few.
Fall 2013/Winter 2014 listings
NOTE: Once or twice a month on selected Tuesdays, the start time for this program will move to 11 p.m. to accommodate a recorded performance by the Knoxville Symphony/Chamber Orchestra.