Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Tue July 16, 2013
Weather Puts A Damper On Coca-Cola Sales
Coca-Cola sales have slowed, in part because of the weather. The company says global soda sales rose by only 1 percent in the second quarter — less than expected. Coke's CEO cited rain and cold temperatures in the U.S., which seems to have put a damper on consumers' desire for a refreshing soft drink.