Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Games & Humor
Mon December 16, 2013
Video For Canadian Beer Pong Goes Viral
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene with another edition of we don't like to laugh at our neighbors to the north, but... This time, Canadian beer pong. Picture an air hockey table and at each end, holes for cups of beer. Shoot the puck into one of your opponent's cups, and he has to drink the contents. The guys who invented the game posted an image of their table over the weekend. It went viral.
The caption read, quote, "Alco-hockey: Canadian variation of beer pong. I am inventor of this. I am drunk. I am Canadian." It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.