Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices
Affordable Care Act & Congress Members
Wed November 6, 2013
Tennessee Congress Members Will Get Health Insurance Through Online Exchanges
All members of the state’s congressional delegation say in January, they and their staff members will leave their federal health insurance coverage and purchase their own health insurance through the Affordable Care Act's online exchanges.
But the Knoxville News Sentinel reports there is some flexibility for congressional staff members...
The Senate’s financial clerk says committee and leadership aides are not official members of staff and the House’s chief administrative officer says House members can decide which staff members can keep their federal coverage.