Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
Around the Nation
Fri January 24, 2014
Small Museum Shows Off Weird Objects
Originally published on Fri January 24, 2014 7:29 am
In this encore report, we hear about a small museum in an elevator shaft in lower Manhattan. It's only six feet square, and only about three or four people can enter it at a time. The exhibits document the weird and wonderful of modern life, including prison contraband made from bread. (This piece originally aired on Jan. 2, 2014 on All Things Considered).