Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
Around the Nation
Fri August 9, 2013
Michigan Family Welcomes 12th Child
Originally published on Fri August 9, 2013 12:06 pm
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer, with an announcement. Michiganders Jay and Teri Schwandt just had their 12th child, and it's a boy, just like his 11 brothers. Little Tucker was nine days late, so they thought he might be a girl - not happening.
Must be a family thing. Teri's sister has 10 children, and they are all boys. Will they try again for lucky 13? We will never close that door, says Teri.
You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.