Most Active Stories
- Grammy award-winning violinist and composer, Mark O'Connor, performs with the Oak Ridge Symphony
- What In The World Is WUOT-2??!?
- Lost Highway: The Life And Music Of Hank Williams
- UT Police Chief Part Of Team Addressing On-Campus Sexual Assault
- East Tenn Man Loses Appeal In Ammunition Possession Case
Tue December 31, 2013
Local Brewery Has Starbucks Frothing Over Stout's Name
Originally published on Tue December 31, 2013 7:44 am
The giant coffee chain sent a cease-and-desist letter to the owner of Exit 6 Pub and Brewery in Missouri. Starbucks told the pub to stop referring to one of its dark, frothy beers as "the frappicino." Starbucks noted it sounds a lot like its trademarked frozen coffee drink.