Most Active Stories
- Grammy award-winning violinist and composer, Mark O'Connor, performs with the Oak Ridge Symphony
- What In The World Is WUOT-2??!?
- Lost Highway: The Life And Music Of Hank Williams
- UT Police Chief Part Of Team Addressing On-Campus Sexual Assault
- East Tenn Man Loses Appeal In Ammunition Possession Case
Mon June 17, 2013
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Mon June 17, 2013 1:13 pm
Boring TV is such a hit in the Scandinavian nation of Norway that broadcasters are scrambling to produce even more shows to satisfy the appetites of viewers. One idea being considered is a live show with knitting experts, according to The Wall Street Journal.