Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Justice For All
Wed August 28, 2013
Justice For All: The Art Of The Deal
Every week, the Knox County Public Defender’s Office resolves close to 400 criminal charges against defendants too poor to pay for an attorney. In Part One of our two-part series "Justice For All", WUOT's Matt Shafer Powell follows one of those Public Defense Attorneys as he works to resolve ten criminal cases in just three hours...