Most Active Stories
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: Social Media, Your Job & You
Justice For All
Wed August 28, 2013
Justice For All: The Art Of The Deal
Every week, the Knox County Public Defender’s Office resolves close to 400 criminal charges against defendants too poor to pay for an attorney. In Part One of our two-part series "Justice For All", WUOT's Matt Shafer Powell follows one of those Public Defense Attorneys as he works to resolve ten criminal cases in just three hours...