Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices
TennCare Fraud Report
Wed May 29, 2013
Fraud Report From The TennCare Office Of Inspector General
The TennCare Office of Inspector General reports that since 2005, there have been more than 1,700 arrests for fraud against the health care system. The office began operating in 2005. Since then, investigations have led to more than $3.5 million in restitution to the TennCare system.