Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
Wed May 8, 2013
Eyes on Syria: Dr. Jabar Hassan
The current civil conflict in Syria has just entered its third year and the U.S. government is weighing a decision over whether to provide official foreign aid and support to the country. Dr. Jaber Hassan is a Syrian-American doctor living and practicing in Maryville., Tenn. He's made several trips to Syria during this conflict, providing medical care with the Syrian American Medical Society. He recently returned from Syria and spoke with WUOT's Chrissy Keuper.