Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
Thu November 28, 2013
Dialogue: Today's Man
What does it mean to be a man in the year 2013? How does today’s man adjust to changing attitudes about sexuality, gender identity and masculinity? How does it change the way he interacts with his family and circle of friends? What’s the relationship between masculinity and violence, fatherhood, feminism and intimacy? On this episode of Dialogue, Matt Shafer Powell speaks with Roane State Community College Psychology Professor Jim Doyle, who has spent decades researching the roles of men in American society.