Most Active Stories
- The Method: What's Up On Pluto; Checking Up On Waterway Health
- Tennessee GOP's New Leader Hopes to Capitalize on Recent Gains
- Civil War Conference Highlights Tennessee's Difficult Transition To Post-war Peace
- Interview: Wilma Dunaway On The History Of Appalachia And Capitalism
- Ellen, Helen And The Origin Of The Love Kitchen
Wed April 9, 2014
Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
The Knoxville-Knox County Homelessness Coalition was formed in 1986 to study homelessness in the area and to determine and coordinate services available to the homeless. Every two years, the Coalition presents a study on homelessness we'll hear the results of that study, along with the details of the City of Knoxville's latest plan to address homelessness.
WUOT's Chrissy Keuper hosts with guests Roger Nooe (Director of Social Services for the Community Law Office; first President of the Knoxville-Knox County Homelessness Coalition; Professor Emeritus, UT-Knoxville) and Michael Dunthorn (City of Knoxville Community Development Office on Homelessness)...