Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices
Tue September 10, 2013
Developer Pays $8.5 Million For West Knox County Land Parcel
The last open field bordering Cedar Bluff Road in Knoxville has been sold to a developer for eight-point-five million dollars.
The four corners formed by the intersection of Cedar Bluff road and Kingston Pike went from empty fields to shopping centers in a matter of a few months, in some cases. Now the the last section of undeveloped land in that quadrant has sold.
First Presbyterian Church in downtown Knoxville sold the property, which was given to them as part of an estate in 2005.