Most Active Stories
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: Social Media, Your Job & You
Tue September 10, 2013
Developer Pays $8.5 Million For West Knox County Land Parcel
The last open field bordering Cedar Bluff Road in Knoxville has been sold to a developer for eight-point-five million dollars.
The four corners formed by the intersection of Cedar Bluff road and Kingston Pike went from empty fields to shopping centers in a matter of a few months, in some cases. Now the the last section of undeveloped land in that quadrant has sold.
First Presbyterian Church in downtown Knoxville sold the property, which was given to them as part of an estate in 2005.