Most Active Stories
- The Method: What's Up On Pluto; Checking Up On Waterway Health
- Civil War Conference Highlights Tennessee's Difficult Transition To Post-war Peace
- Interview: Wilma Dunaway On The History Of Appalachia And Capitalism
- Ellen, Helen And The Origin Of The Love Kitchen
- Knoxville Opera presents Verdi's "Il Trovatore"
Next Wave- Byrnes
Thu May 9, 2013
Annie Byrnes- Home Brew
When you think of the process of brewing beer, you might conjure images of elephant-sized copper kettles and elaborate networks of pipes. But here in Knoxville, a group of brewers is making beer on a much smaller scale – in their kitchens, garages, and driveways. As part of WUOT’s Next Wave Radio Project, Annie Byrnes takes a look at the passion behind the process of making a good brew.