Most Active Stories
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: The Latest Data On Homelessness In Knoxville-Knox County
- One Year On, Still Unanswered Questions In Pilot Probe
- When Parents Are The Ones Too Distracted By Devices
Around the Nation
Tue October 15, 2013
Albuquerque Trolley Will Take You Past Walter White's Home
Originally published on Mon October 28, 2013 10:12 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep.
California's Universal Studios has a tour where you see the sets of old movies and TV shows. So does Albuquerque, New Mexico. The ABQ Trolley Company has been taking people on tours of sites seen in the show "Breaking Bad." You roll past the home of main character Walter White, or see the carwash where he made extra money before starting to cook meth. The company is lengthening its tour season. Spoiler Alert: The series has ended.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.