Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Method: What's Up On Pluto; Checking Up On Waterway Health
- Civil War Conference Highlights Tennessee's Difficult Transition To Post-war Peace
- Interview: Wilma Dunaway On The History Of Appalachia And Capitalism
- Knoxville Opera presents Verdi's "Il Trovatore"
- Ellen, Helen And The Origin Of The Love Kitchen
Elizabeth Hall joined WUOT in August 2014 as the business manager. The business manager is a member of the management team and is in charge of the station’s financial operations. Prior to joining WUOT, Elizabeth worked as an internal auditor and residence hall director for UT, and several public accounting firms in Knoxville.
Elizabeth is a Knoxville native. She holds a master's degree in accountancy from UT and is a certified public accountant. In her free time, Elizabeth hangs out with her crazy kids, William (six years old) and Annie (19 months), and her husband, Ben Sharbel. She also enjoys traveling, running, taking classes in just about everything UT offers, and real estate.