Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Method: What's Up On Pluto; Checking Up On Waterway Health
- Civil War Conference Highlights Tennessee's Difficult Transition To Post-war Peace
- Interview: Wilma Dunaway On The History Of Appalachia And Capitalism
- Ellen, Helen And The Origin Of The Love Kitchen
- Knoxville Opera presents Verdi's "Il Trovatore"
Chrissy was born in Johnson City, Tenn. She attended the University of North Carolina at Asheville as a history major, and finished a bachelor's degree in anthropology at the University of Tennessee. Chrissy has a varied resume: she has taught ballet and jazz, and has worked as a woodworker, a barista, a pastry chef, a customer service rep, a waitress and an art model...but she says her job at WUOT has been her favorite. She came to WUOT as a student announcer and became a member of WUOT’s News Department and the local host of Morning Edition in 2004.