Most Active Stories
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: Social Media, Your Job & You
Charles is a radio reporter, story teller, Excel ninja, database grasshopper, and loves to FOIL records. He's worked for NPR, Deutche Welle, Radio Netherlands, Soundprint, Penthouse, the Religion News Service, and the Catholic World Report. He's won three SPJ Public Service Awards, a National Murrow, and was a finalist for the Livingston Award for Young Journalists. He once did 3Gs in a stunt plane, ran the Tough Mudder, and dove 40 meters on a single breath. Charles is extraordinarily friendly so don't hesitate to contact.
The WFMT Radio Network is pleased to continue its American Opera series. In just a quarter-century of existence, LA Opera has become, under the leadership of The Eli and Edythe Broad's General Director Plácido Domingo, the United States' fourth largest opera company and now "...stands out as a newly important force in American Opera." (Mark Swed, Los Angeles Times).
2014 season to be announced.