Most Active Stories
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- Dialogue: Social Media, Your Job & You
Ella Taylor is a free-lance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.
One of the world’s leading performing arts festivals, the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival is known for its enduring commitment to tradition, artistic excellence, innovation, and vision. Our weekly radio series reflects the Festival’s high standards and varied repertoire by presenting superbly recorded concerts and recitals by some of today’s greatest musical artists.
The 2014 Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival radio series features performances recorded in 2013 in Santa Fe, New Mexico during this celebrated music festival's 41th summer season. Each broadcast hour typically contains two full-length works representing chamber music's core repertoire. The Festival also remains dedicated to lesser known composers and compositions, and to commissioning new works.