Most Active Stories
- Iran Expert Sees Little Change In Tensions Between Washington and Tehran
- Well-known Knoxville Attorney Arrested On Drug Charges
- UT Percussion Studies and Nief-Norf to host Pulitzer-Prize winning composer, John Luther Adams
- There's A 'Blood Moon' Eclipse Tonight, But Will You Be Able To See It?
- State Looking Into Limited Privatization Of Some State Parks
Listener-supported WUOT 91.9 FM is licensed to the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Qualified by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, WUOT is a member of NPR and an affiliate of Public Radio International and American Public Media. The station’s primary format is classical and jazz music, news and public affairs.
WUOT serves listeners throughout East Tennessee and parts of Kentucky, North Carolina, Georgia and Virginia. The station broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and streams on the web at wuot.org. WUOT’s second audio channel, WUOT-2, is available on HD Radio™, Internet radio and on the web.
Information on the University of Tennessee Board of Trustees, including board members and meeting dates and locations can be found here.
Business hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
209 Communications Bldg.
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996-0322
Newsroom FAX: 865-946-1781